4 Branches of Wellness
What is Wellness?
Wellness includes four branches of health – social/emotional, physical, nutritional and psychological.
Our expertise includes all four branches of wellness to some degree. Nutrition education, physical activity, parenting, eating behaviors, and social inclusion are our specialties.
What does Nutrition Education involve? It begins by helping you and/or your loved one to…
- Manage food allergy, intolerance, and sensitivity at home and away from home
- Identify your relationship with food and your body
- Explore Mindful Eating techniques
- Learn to plan and prepare healthful meals within your budget
- Develop sustainable habits to improve health and well-being
- Enhance your food culture with whole foods that are healthful, appetizing and food allergy/intolerance safe